Swipe left and right for more
bed 5 bath 5 car 2
For Sale – $3.65m
Summercloud is arguably one of the most luxuriuos, spacious and sumptuous beach houses on the South Coast of NSW – inclusive of a double water frontage block, 5 bedrooms, huge living areas and decks, travertine tiling with under floor heating upstairs, a ‘dumb waiter’ elevator, beautiful views and fantastic private waterfront access. Half of the downstairs level is also configured as a fully self contained 2 bedroom apartment with established holiday rental income.
• Currarong is an exclusive, peaceful and quiet hamlet, with fantastic beaches and waterways located within the renowned Jervis Bay Marine Park
• 180 degree views across a peaceful water way to the surrounding hinterland
• Within the magical 3 hour limit of Sydney – making for an easy weekend getaway!
• A rare absolute waterfront home with private lawn, BBQ area and ramp – all right at the water’s edge
• Complete privacy, tranquility and space in this large architect designed home!
• Upstairs includes a huge open plan living/dining layout with magnificent views, superb study and a luxurious master bedroom suite + second bedroom or theatre room with private en-suite
• Downstairs includes a bathroom attached to second master suite with stunning uninterrupted ocean views, pool table area, fantastic water access, huge storage areas, kitchenette, cellar, and a separate, fully self contained 2brm apartment!
• Complete privacy in all parts of house
• Travertine flooring throughout, with under floor heating upstairs
• Huge master suite with his and her built in robes and bathrooms
• 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms
• Choice to use the fully self-contained 2 bedroom apartment downstairs with separate access and a substantial holiday rental income
• Quality timber, beams, appliances and fittings throughout – with no expense spared!
Outstanding ocean views to be enjoyed from either the upstairs or downstairs deck areas
• Currarong is a quiet, peaceful, pretty and largely unspoilt village, completely surrounded by National Park. It is renowned for its beautiful beaches, rock pools and coastal walks
• Options available at your doorstep at high tide include swimming & canoeing in pristine safe waters. Low tide options include beach cricket, observing many bird varieties, soldier crabs or walking along 14kms of unspoilt beach, or excellent bush to cliffs walks or mountain biking.
• Currarong village is serviced by a vibrant local cafe and shop
Overall, Summer Cloud is an irreplaceable private beachside enclave with some of the best views on the south coast